Getting eddy up and running is a simple process with 4 easy steps:
- When you first log into the web-app, follow the prompt to setup your first onboarding plan. This initial plan setup will ask you a few brief questions about your team, and will only take a few moments:
- As outlined in the following prompt, copy the registration code and click the icon to download eddy onto your Slack workspace. Once installed, enter the "register" command into eddy, and paste in the registration code.
- Next, navigate back to the web-app to customize the details of your plan. Expand each week to customize the information eddy will deliver to your new hires by answering the onboarding plan questions. This is the information that eddy will be dripping out strategically over the course of their 30 day onboarding period. Turn the previews on to see exactly what this will look like from the new hires perspective in slack.
- When you are ready to start your new hires onboarding:
- Navigate to the home page and click the + New Hire icon.
- Select your new hire and onboarding plan from the dropdowns.
- Answer a few brief questions about your new hire.
- eddy will take it from there! eddy will introduce themself to your new team member and begin onboarding!