Getting eddy up and running is a simple process with 4 easy steps:
- When you first log into the web-app, follow the prompts to setup your account. After entering your account information, you may choose to add team members, or create your onboarding plan straight away.
- As outlined in the following prompt, copy the registration code and click the icon to download eddy onto your Slack workspace. Once installed, enter the "register" command into eddy, and paste in the registration code.
- Next, if you haven't created your first onboarding plan yet, you may do by clicking "create new plan" from the navigation menu on the left. Customize the details of your plan by expanding each week, and entering detail into each field.
- When you are ready to start your new hires onboarding:
- Click Setup New Hire from the menu on the left.
- Select your new hire and onboarding plan from the dropdowns.
- Answer a few brief questions about your new hire.
- eddy will take it from there! eddy will introduce themself to your new team member and begin onboarding!